<body>
<body>
Thursday, September 4, 2008Y
10:46 PM
Here I am, nyaing again in my blog nya~~~

Ok ok nya, I activate 'wall of text' again nya~~~

Hmmm... Rewind nya rewind rewind nya, to monday nya. Ok, I was once again nyaing in school, the usual... Well was rushing though my work, trying to finish my nya clay sculptor, Gurren Lagann nya~~~ I really had quite a nya hard time nya. Wat 2 do nya~~~ >.<

OK fast forward to nya tuesday nya. Well, tuesday, celebrated one of my nya classmates nya birthday nya. I remember it was at some nya restaurant, Japanese one nya, call yoshi... yo... I forgot nya~~~ What ever, got ok ok nya food there nya~~~

Well, that restaurant was in nya Kovan nya~~~

Ok, then I went to rescue the O-levels boys from my secondary school nya. Well, nya, all were progressing nya fast. Except one nya guy, who has not even decided on wat 2 do nya. EPIC, plus submission is today nya. Hm... Let me nya think, so he had about a week to finish nya O-level project nya~~~. Gambatte nya~~~

AH ah~~~ The MRT on that day was epicly nya irritating. The timing of when the train arrive
was down. WHOLE DAY. EPIC EPIC NYA NYA PHAILS.


Ok ok, now to wed nya. Hmm, wat happen on wed, wat happend nya~~~~

"Its a beam, I noe its a beam!"

Ok that was random nya.

Wed nya~~~ hm... well nya~~~

In morn was in school. I was a very angry due to the continuous change of the lesson timing nya. Yes from 9 am, change to 3pm, then change to cancel, then change to nya 3pm again nya~~~ I was tooot angry nya. I hate time tables to change nya. BAKA BAKA BAKA!

Chrome is da LUV...NYA~~~~~~

Ok nya, on Thurs....hm... Normal school day nya... and nya nya went to Atsuki in the evening nya~~~

Today nya. Now slacking in house nya. Seriously nya nya~~~~

Anyways, if anyone got any Topics/questions or even quizes nya, just nya nya post em here nya~~~~ >.<

Beauty MakeUp 13 Dress-Up game nya~~~

Anonymous Nya Playlist