<body>
<body>
Tuesday, August 19, 2008Y
5:12 PM
Some Random Stuff I Picked off Akiba Angels nya~~~

akibaangels.com


Q1:What kind of child were you when you were small?

A1: Me ah nya? Can by quite a handful to handle nya.

Q2: What made you decide to pursue the current career?
A2: Me ah, now studying animation ah nya. What made me pursue ah nya? Anime and Manga lor nya. ^^ Wat else should I cay nya? Haruhi...Chrome...Mukuro...Saber...Gurren Lagann...etc...

Q3: Which part of your image do you put the best thought into?
A3: Face? I think nya.

Q4: Among all of your works, which one do you like the best?
A4: "Aono - Surreal Life" by me nya.
Hmm, I think That was one of the few where I truely spent many many time on it nya.

"Meeting Beliefs" by me and Crew nya.
The 3D animation I did for GCE O's

Q5: What program and software do you use to create your works?
A5: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier, Magix Music Maker, Cinema 4D

Q6: What is the ultimate art for you?
A6: Dunno nya. Probably Kawaii one nya.

Q7: Which part of the image do you start with? (Such as face line, background, etc)
A7: Head outlines?


Q8: Do you have any creator or artist you admire?
A8: Many many nya. My Seniors, My Art teacher, many Manga Artists, and many many more nya.

Q9: Where do you get your inspirations from? (Example: from books, TV, etc)
A9: Anything? Just random one nya

Q10: Do you have a goal in terms of creating works?
A10: To Improve nya~~~

Q11: What animals do you like?
A11: Turtle, Birds and Cats nya

Q12: What is your blood type?
A12: No idea at all nya


Q13: How do you spend your weekends?
A13: Random stuffs. Afterall I am Random nya~~~

Q14: Please name 3 countries you like to visit the most, at this moment.
A14:
Japan! Korea! Thailand?

Q15: Do you have any sites you check everyday?
A15: My email and Veoh nya~~~

Q16: What is your hobby other than drawing?
A16: Watching Anime, Manga and play some online games nya~~~

Q17: Do you have any project you are currently working on?
A17: Yes yes yes nya~~~~ Final Block Project nya~~~~

Q18: Message to creators outside of Japan
A18: Omnya I dun belong to Japan nya~~~

Q19: Would you accept work offer from outside of Japan?
A19: I would gladly accept any jobe from japan nya~~~~

Beauty MakeUp 13 Dress-Up game nya~~~

Anonymous Nya Playlist