<body>
<body>
Tuesday, August 19, 2008Y
10:22 AM
SG@WIRELESS

Ever heard of that?
Well I took an epic dunno how many hours to finally sign in nya~~~

Dunno why the system so swt one nya. XD

Well, today I thinking about why do some teachers teach badly.
Well, bad teachers exist tecnically everywhere. Sometimes they fail to reach out to the students, sometime they just can;t teach. Even worst case scenarios, they dun even understand wat they are teaching nya. It makes my wonder, why teach?

Passion, status, bored, or money nya?

Having been in the teaching field before, I understand fully its no easy job. With loads of Adminstrative nonsense and tons of works to mark. Some so crappy you give an instant phails nya.

For me, I thought out of interest and gratitude, if I put it that way.

Well, I was teaching photoshop and all those stuff back in my secondary school. Working there was tough. The staffroom was like a war field.

Staff A hate Staff B.
Staff C too arrogant.
Staff ABC go to 'war'.

All the sabotage, among teachers, and other nonsense are born!
Amazing huh nya?

Well, I not too sure how the staff in the poly work, but what I experience is from a secondary school nya. What to do?

Teachers job are to teach, so why kill each other. Why are they teachers to begin with? Is it because of qualification, which I hate, or is it money? Or is there some other valid reason?

Teachers should do some reflection, seriously, don't let the wars affect the Students unknowingly.


For now, signing off nya. Laptop left freakin 9% power. Lol nya.

Beauty MakeUp 13 Dress-Up game nya~~~

Anonymous Nya Playlist