<body>
<body>
Thursday, August 21, 2008Y
7:27 PM
Once again, another "Nya" of the anonymous nya Nya~~~~

Ok that was random nya~~~

Ok first of all, I'd like to say that once again, I have returned to my Secondary School to assist in an event they will be having tomorrow, so will be spending sometime here. Well, I'm in the school already nya~~~ lol.

Brings back lots of memories nya. From teaching all the way to my exams...

A few months back, it was in this very room I'm sitting in where I was teaching Students nya. It was a good experience that also let me see quite a number of unpleasant truths nya. I miss the days of the class being noisy and hard to control. Have to admit, it was rather fun nya. Now, I'm like the only one in this room nya. However, I have to admit this room looks far better than before. Although I was not here while it was in the process of becoming the state it is in now nya, I have to say that nya, I was invovled in quite a bit of the planning bit nya. Hardwork pays off nya~~~.

Kinda miss the days of my secondary school nya. Those were the nya days... Yes there were hardships with the studying nya, but there were also fun time nya. The time of hanging out in the Canteen, at the stairsnya. The time where we were running around in class, jumping nya on tables and chairs. The times where we broke test tubes in the lab nya. Not to mention, it was with a group of friends I was with for ten years, some even thirteen years now. Some people I see back in the secondary days, I knew them back from Kindergarden. Most of them from the primary school all went to the secondary school nya. So back then, I knew almost everyone in my level. >.< Nya~~~

Now I do see some of them who are taking or retaking their O-levels this year. Only a few of them nya. My best friends are all everywhere now nya. Have to admit, I really miss the time together nya~~~.

I also miss the time when I was cooped up in the artroom for hours. Seriously. That was when I was working on my 3D animation for O-levels. It was epic. I spent more time in that room than at home nya.

Omnya, need to resume work nya. BRB LOL nya~~~

Beauty MakeUp 13 Dress-Up game nya~~~

Anonymous Nya Playlist