<body>
<body>
Tuesday, August 19, 2008Y
12:35 PM
Omnya, my third post of the day nya. Omnya. random nya. I think nya. Seriously I think this is the third post of the day nya. Omnya, I am going nuts nya.

Me and somebody, yes somebody who breaths air nya, were at Tampanies Mc Donalds, the golden Arches I tink nya.

Yup, we were planning of rushing our work due in two, no now its 3:39am, so it in one days time. lol nya. But we fraking could not find powerpoints.

Microsoft Powerpoint...Not...

Yup, so we drained our Laptops to low battery, so we headed out to use powerpoints at the bus interchange nya. The trip by feet there was pretty creepy given the ambience and all nya.

While using the powerpoints we found halfway, the Cisco alarm went... "Nya nya nya nya"... Ahem, correction, its "Wheee Wheee Wheee" nya~~~~

SO we pack up and ran for our lives?

Yeah, so now we sit happily at Macs draining the last of our Laptop's power. Here I am blogging and that some one is there Ragnaroking... nya~~~ Private server lol nya.

Lol, nya.

Beauty MakeUp 13 Dress-Up game nya~~~

Anonymous Nya Playlist