<body>
<body>
Friday, August 22, 2008Y
10:14 PM
Nya nya~~~, Here I nya again nya~~~

Ok, here I am, for the first time in Nya history, I am Nyaing on this blog not using my laptop nya~~~

Using my secondary school computer nya~~~~ EPIC NYA~~~~

I dunno how much time I have right now, nya, so my posts may be epic short nya~~~ And nya, the photos will come tonite or tomorrow nya~~~ >.<
nya~~

Ok nya, last night went to watch nya fireworks nya~~~ Very crowded nya~~ I was with my Nya classmates and friends nya~~~ Basically, I have a kawaii voice nya~~~. Random nya. Ok, basically, we were there for about an hour, or was it half an hour nya, forgot nya, waiting for the fireworks nya~~~ Omnya, the teacher has returned nya~~~

RETURN OF MR.TEACHER NYA~~~

Brb lol nya

Beauty MakeUp 13 Dress-Up game nya~~~

Anonymous Nya Playlist