<body>
<body>
Thursday, August 21, 2008Y
6:00 AM
Lol nya, here I am blogging again nya.

Now I seat in the 'Purple Chairs' Area of Century Square nya~~~~, going nya nya. Wanted to follow my classmates go shopping nya, but was ended playing Ragnarok nya~~~. It was too tempting nya. Luckily I'm not alone. One of my many many nya classmates, a someone who exist in this world nya, is currently with me nya.

Photobucket
Me nya~~~



Photobucket
The someone with me nya~~~


Ok, for some reason, the someone can;t get onto the internet nya~~~

Anyways, today was nyaingly irritating nya~~~
Initially wanted to go City Hall nya, but thanks to our irritating lecturer, we were nyaing stuck in school until like almost 6pm nya. Stupid lecturer nya~~~ Anyways, during lesson today, most people in class were playing games nya~~~ Including me, who was playing RO nya~~~, Training my nya kawaii little Gunslinger nya~~~~

Now currently hunting for Marriote, I think wrong spelling nya, dolls. Very Kawaii nya~~~~
Oso wan to hunt money nya~~~ so can buy Pokeball, interesting item nya, To catch Alice nya~~~

Btw playing Essence RO server nya~~~~~ Wan wan Alice and Loli Ruri nya~~~~ Kawaii nya~~~

"Bankai!"- Ichigo

Random nya~~~

Omnya, now I dunno have been here for how long, but my classmates have returned nya~~~...Wif food nya~~~ >.<

Dunno will slack here how long nya~~~ but yeah nya~~~~

Beauty MakeUp 13 Dress-Up game nya~~~

Anonymous Nya Playlist