<body>
<body>
Wednesday, August 20, 2008Y
7:52 PM
Hi nya nya! I'm blogging again nya.

This was some questions we had nya nya answer for our current module. I of course submitted something pleasent to eyes nya. But I decided to blog the truth nya~~~


Class Exercise 1 Introduction to Digital Media Fundamentals



Description : What did you do during the lesson?


>> WTF, this a epicly WTF WTF nya nya thing. We had to like dish out some nonsense to put into some last minute powerpoint presentation. Yesh it was crap nya~~~~

Value : What did you learn? Is it useful to you?


>>Nothing nothing nothing nya~~~~~~ It was epicly a waste of time nya~~~~

Reflection : Now that you have completed the exercises in the course, how does what you have learned differ from the expectations you had in the first lesson? What new ideas did it give you? How do you think the module will influence your future work?


>> Nothing at all nya~~~ I dun think it was even needed nya~~~ I survived without it for an epicly long time nya~~~~


Class Exercise 2 Introduction to raster images (Adobe Photoshop)

Description : What did you do during the exercises (Orchid/group montage)?


>> We were suppose extracted a picture of a flower and drew a butterfly digitally. But I epicly did a proper art work nya~~~ Seriously, I just couldn't levae my Chrome-Chwan alone nya~~~~ Not to forget my kawaii OCC, Mizuki Souji nya~~~~

Value : What did you learn? Is it useful to you?


>> I don't even think this lesson should even exist nya~~~ I feel this module is a waste of time nya, but at least I managed to do some nya nya kawaii and nice works nya~~~

Reflection : What are some other ways you could use the techniques/ideas in the exercise? What new ideas did it give you? What new questions does it raise?


>> I could do many many nya nya things nya. If was not limitec by the nya nya nonsensical things nya~~~~~



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Class Exercise 3 Introduction to Vector Images (Adobe Illustrator)

Description : What did you do during the exercise (YOG Logo)?


>> BORING. DO some weirdo logo for Youth Olympic Games. I did two random stuff nya~~~~~

EPic huh? nya? random nya~~~

Value : What did you learn? Is it useful to you?


>> I used illustrator so much, So obviously I learn nothing from a frakin lousy lesson nya~~~ Why can;t they teach more better things nya~~~~
Reflection : What are some other ways you could use the techniques/ideas in the exercise? What new ideas did it give you? What new questions does it raise?


>> Waste of time nya~~~~. I could have finshed it faster wif photo shop nya. Why nya? Is my lecturer nyafully crazy? Nya!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Class Exercise 4 Introduction to Digital Audio


Description : What did you do during the exercise (Piano sound)?


>> I used Magix music maker to do the job rather than Audicity nya, a freakin freeware with nyaingly limited functions nya~~~~

Value : What did you learn? Is it useful to you?


>>I could do things faster nya wif Magix Music Maker as compared to the pathetic Audicity nya~~~~

Reflection : What are some other ways you could use the techniques/ideas in the exercise? What new ideas did it give you? What new questions does it raise?


>> Audicity is nyaingly pathetic nya~~~~~


Class Exercise 5 Adding Sound Effects





Description : What did you do during the exercise (robot arm)?


>> We did some adding of sound effect to a video nya~~~~~~

Seriously I feel this was a nyaing epic boring nya~~~~~~~



zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................

nya.....................................................

Value : What did you learn? Is it useful to you?


>>Nothing nothing nothing nya~~~~~~ WHy WHY WHY??? WHY teach so basic nonsense nya!!!!!


Reflection : What are some other ways you could use the techniques/ideas in the exercise? What new ideas did it give you? What new questions does it raise?


>> My lecturer is watsing my nya time nya~~~~


Class Exercise 6 Working with Video Cameras


Description : What did you do during the exercise?


>> Film some nonsense about an interview on YOG nya~~~~ Why YOG, film interview on ANIME ANIME ANIME CHROME!!! NYA!!!!! nya~~~~

Value : What did you learn? Is it useful to you?


>> Nothing again nya~~~~ except digitalizing the videos on school comp nya~~~ -_- nya~~~

Reflection : What are some other ways you could use the techniques/ideas in the exercise? What new ideas did it give you? What new questions does it raise?


>> We got lousy cameras in school nya~~~ Epicly pathetic camera nya~~~~ >.<


Class Exercise 7 Video Compositing (Adobe AfterEffects)

Description : What did you do during the exercise (TP2B)?


>> Making propaganda for some building nya~~~~ With after effects nya~~~~


Value : What did you learn? Is it useful to you?


>>NOTHIN NOTHIN other than my lecturer is an nyaing idiot at many time nya~~~


Reflection : What are some other ways you could use the techniques/ideas in the exercise? What new ideas did it give you? What new questions does it raise?


>> I think nya, Primier can do the job nya... Makes After effects look bad nya~~~.

Main Assignment Youth Spirit (Sound, Image, Movie combined)

Description : What did you do for the assignment?


>> A lousy 25 seconds clip on YOG nya~~~

Value : What did you learn? Is it useful to you? What things frustrated you in trying to complete the assignment?


>>I onli learn alot from a someone from my course year one nya. I learn many many nya things from him nya. Proves my lecturer is almost usless in this lesson nya. He can't teach nya~~~~

Reflection : What are some other ways you could improve assignment? What new ideas did it give you? What new questions does it raise for you?


>> I could have done a better job with more time nya~~~ Seriously what I did was pathetic nya~~~ I did a better job for O-levels nya~~~~



Beauty MakeUp 13 Dress-Up game nya~~~

Anonymous Nya Playlist