<body>
<body>
Tuesday, August 19, 2008Y
4:46 PM
Epic nya~~~~

Today was rather wild. No Sleep. All hail sleepless nights nya~~~ I was pratically out with someone the whole night nya. omnya, Whole night.

Lets say the someone did not look like...

Photobucket

...nya~~~~

OK First lets just say my Laptop 'died' @ Mac Donalds nya.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So yah, We were @ macs.

We went left Macs in Search of Powerpoint nya. We were unofficially Powerpoint Pirates @ that time nya. Yes, we tested almost every powerpoint we see nya. It was random, seriously nya.

We actually went to the Library @ dunno wat time in the middle of the morning. I mean extreme morning nya.

Photobucket

"Henshin!!!"

Later we went on to walk a bit before we settled down @ a HDB area nya, and started chatting nya.

Well, First of all, I'd like to confess I have not touched my guitar for @ least half a year nya. There I was, in the middle of the night, practicing my Guitar nya.

Ok after that nya, we discussed quite a few swt nya stuff. lol nya. Basically we chatted quite a lot of random topics. How unreliable some services are nya. Yes, we like epicly random nya.

After that nya, we went to have some Roti Prata for breakfast nya. Near my School nya. >.<

Photobucket

... Yes this is seriously random nya~~~~.

Beauty MakeUp 13 Dress-Up game nya~~~

Anonymous Nya Playlist