<body>
<body>
Wednesday, August 20, 2008Y
5:51 AM
>.< owwww nya~~~~~

Rather shacked nya. Once again, I sit in the Sacred grounds of the golden Arches nya~~~ One again I have gobbled down an overated McSpicy nya. Well, @ least here and the Suntec nya, got many many powerpoint, so My laptop wun die nya~~~

Ok here I am sitting down with a two people playing some PSP game. Moster hunter I think nya. What ever the case, They are Someone #1 and Someone #2. lol nya. Just now just saw quited abit of Cosplay from the recent comiket. Nya~~~~ they are like nya~~~~ ownage nya.

>.< Got Ultraman Mebius nya~~~~, But I see dun see lovely Chrome-chwan nya~~~~

Ok, I have like not had proper sleep for like an epic dunno how many hour liao nya, yet I am still alive and awake nya~~~ Epic.... I think nya~

Hmm... Random nya, dunno wat 2 blog nya~~~

Oh yeah, I just got my hands on like Touhou 11. Graphics are nice, but system quite differant nya. Seriously nya~~~~ Why? Why? WHy!!!!!

"Ore Sanjo!" -Momotaros

Random lol nya~~~

Beauty MakeUp 13 Dress-Up game nya~~~

Anonymous Nya Playlist